Clarity of Information
The clarity of information is a prerequisite for unambiguousness in analysis, interpretation and assessment.
Clarity is therefore the criterion that determines the value of our services to our clients.
As a free-lance consultant with a broad background of experience, I do concentrate on projects to assist in new product development, customer satisfaction, and quality management:
- for the consumer goods and raw materials industries
- for pharmaceutical companies
- for the service and retail industries
- for the consumer durables industry, and for the media.
I do regard it as our job to provide all the information our clients need in order to make well-founded decisions throughout the product development and marketing process:
- understanding the attitudes and behaviour of their target groups
- knowing what benefits are expected
- responding appropriately to concrete product ideas and features
- assessing intended communication strategies, and
- calculating the chances of success for different market strategies.
My aim is...
- to focus problems using customised research approaches
- to collect reliable information using efficient methods and proven procedures
- to underpin results using tested statistical procedures
- to issue clear recommendations based on a proper understanding of the market and the problems faced by developers and decision-makers.